High Performance Rubber Oil Seal (G-OS360)
1. Technics: Vulcanization
2. Structure: TC, TB, HTC, HTCL
3. Material: EPDM, NBR, SBR, CR, NR, SIL, VT, HNBR, PU, etc
4. Color: Various
Rubber Oil Seal
It is a kind of spare parts which are often applied to seal the oil, the other name of oil seal is swivel bearing lip-type packing.
As we know that there is some oil would go-in the rubbing parts of the machine usually and in order to resistant against this oil we need to use the oil seal to seal the gap of the machine. More than that, we have to concern to how to seal the water, chemical liquid and the dust, all of these environment calls for the oil seal.
1). Excellent durability and flexibility in using.
2). Specially designed cords enhance durability and length stability.
3). Excellent in resistance against heat, oil and wear...
4). Show stable in high speed rotation.
5). Resistant to heat, oil, fatigue, aging and friction due to excellent and special frame
6). Large power, high speed, long service life, small distortion, less space occupying
1. Fluid system (static &dynamic), Hydraulic system (dynamic), Pneumatic system (dynamic), Oil or grease media sealing, Water media sealing.
2. Applied for electric motors, internal combustion engines and power transmission equipments.
3. Adopting scientific technical composition, specially selected first class rubber material (3M)and low elongation reinforcing.
4. Sanai rubber oil seal is in accordance with related international standard.
5. High wearing resistance, low elongation and long life.
Refer to GB/T10708.3-2000 standard series when designing.
1. Material: NBR, SILICONE, VITON, HNBR, CR, PTFE, EPDM, etc. According to your requirement.
2. Types of Rubber Oil Seal: TC, TB, TA, SC, SB, SA, VC, VB, VA, KC, KB, KA, DC, dB etc, also can make on your design.
There are many various types and sizes of oil seals designed for industrial application.
These seals usually are in different dimensions starting from 4mm (0.157) shaft dia. To 300 mm (12") shaft dia. & in different designs.
|Wear Resistance||very good||moderate||moderate||very good||moderate||good||very good|
|High Temperature Oil Resistance||moderate||good||very good||very good||good||good||very good|
|max 100C(max 80C in heavy oil)||max 150C||max 200C(max 150C. operat. temp)||max 200C(max 150C operat. temp)||max 150C(max 140C operat. temp)||max 200C||(max 140C operat. temp)|
|Oil Resistance||good||good||moderate||very good||good||extremely good||extremely|